My Scrapbook Layouts

Sunday 5 August 2007

Beauty Within Freebie Mega Kit Part 4 & 5

And a news update~
Hello everyone,
Sorry it's been a little over a week since posting last and no doubt you are all waiting with baited breath for the final parts of this Mega Kit so without further ado.... it's here.
and because I'm running a little over with my freebies, here is the final part of the kit for you. I do hope you have enjoyed this kit as much as I enjoyed creating it.
Here's a preview of whats in this weeks zips. Part 4 a & b and part 5



News Update~

As many of you will know I've been having a little trouble with a naughty little cookie that has attached itself to my blog. I have been trying desperately to locate it and get rid of it but unfortunately its proving to be a clever little critter so I have decided to move my blog all together.
Don't worry, you will still be able to download all of my freebies from here for the time being and when the new blog is up and running most of my freebies will still be available. Some will have to go though to make room for the new kits I have been working on for you all.
For the time being, please continue to collect your freebies from here and I will re-direct you once I have sorted out the new blog. I do apologise for this but I'm sure you will all understand this is for your sake as I want you to enjoy your visits to Booland and not be pestered with annoying pop ups.
I'm hoping to improve things with the new blog all round with regular freebies, news and updates of whats going on in Booland as well as some wonderful breaking news for me, although its not 100% confirmed yet so I can't say anymore then this, what a tease I am..... lol....


I also want to dedicate a portion of my blog to all you wonderful scrappers out there who would like to share your lay outs with me so if you've used any part of any of my kits to create a LO (it doesn't have to have used my stuff only) please send me your LO's for inclusion in BooLand's Sparkles spot. Don't forget to include the credits for all the pieces you used ok. I'm really looking forward to this part of my blog. I love looking at all your LO's and learning about you through them.


As usual, if you have time, do leave a message for me as I love reading your comments. For those of you who asked about various themes for kits, keep watching this space for news of up-coming new freebies. I've been working very hard.


Hey, and when you've finished here, why not pop over to JulieO's blog and check out her forum and gallery. Tons of LO ideas, a fabulous freebie kit called 'Feelin Wonderful' and some lovely members giveaways so get on over there and let her know I sent you please.


And finally, remember to check out the fabulous 'Freebie List' Gang. Thats Selena, HappyScrappyGirl, Sylvia, RainbowKitty and Maria for now


Lots of hugs until next time


Boo x

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this fab kit, I can't wait to use it.
Liverbird.

Angel's Imaginations said...

Thank you so much for the rst of this fabulous kit. Sorry about your pesky site troubles.

Myxi said...

This is an awesome kit, thank you for it. :)

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across this beautiful kit. Thank you for being so generous with it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful kit. I believe I have downloaded all parts of it, and it's gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your talents.

Anonymous said...

Your talent and generosity are amazing! Thank you for this beautiful gift! Best wishes with all things going on.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the fabulous final DL's to this beautiful kit!!!

cherylzyx said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Thanks so much for this great kit. I am glad about the new site because I do get that pop up that says something about adult sites on my computer.

Kittenb said...

Thank you so much for this gorgeous kit!

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous kit. Thank you so much for sharing.

BelindasScrapz said...

this is such a wonderful kit. I dont know if you got rid of the nasty but check your guest book the location one. Anita at nanas attic got one that linked to some cleaner thingy and it was in a guest book similar to yours in the coding text lines she had to remove it from her blog to get it off. I have a blocker that keeps it from coming up on my end.
Thanks for the great freebie kit its so beautiful
Belinda

EAL Designs said...

Thanks so much for this awesome kit, I love the colours used.
Sorry you still have problems with the cookie thing, hopefully you'll find a way to get rid of it.
Hugs, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this stunning - and versatile - kit.

Cindyrelly said...

Thank You for the Beeeeautifulllllllllllll mega freebie. Don't know what I will do with it but I'm sure I will find something perfect ;))

Tanyia said...

I just wanted to say thank you for the time and effort you put into doing what you do. Please know it does not go unappreciated. I just used your "Beauty Within" set to post a LO to a challenge on RAKscraps where we can showcase a designer that is one of our favorites. I would love to share the LO with you, but being new to this blog I have no idea how :P but ty again.

Karla said...

Thank you for this gorgeous kit!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful kit! I just love it. A friend directed me to it today! I have a little bitty question for ya... is there a Beauty Within part 3? I'd hate to miss even one little piece of this gorgeous kit!
Thanks again!
HUGS
Sassy