My Scrapbook Layouts

Saturday 18 August 2007

Big News


Hello everyone. Thanks for popping by. Well I have a very quick update for you all, some very exciting news. I would love to spend a ton of time here and give you all much more detail but as you may know, my Blog is being very naughty lately so I'm in the process of building a new one and boy oh boy, is that proving difficult too lol

Anyway, my great news I just had to share with you all is that I have been accepted onto Stone Accents CT. Yep, I'm a SAS-y girl. I am sooooooooooo excited about it. Its my very first ct and for a fantastic site. You should get on over there and check out the wonderful designers we have working with us as well as the awesome CT team Julie has put together and the forum is just BUZZING all over with fantastic things like challenges, competitions, news, designer freebies and the brand new store about to open too so there is lots going on. Oh, and don't forget to check out the amazing QP gallery. It's packed with tons of totally cool Quick Pages created by SAS members from JulieO's stunning Freebie kits and ready for you to download. I kid you not, they are yours for the taking so what are you guys still doing here.......? LOL

Click here for SAS
and here for Julies blog where you can grab her wonderful freebie kits. They are LUSH as Selena would say hehe.....

Meanwhile, give me a little time to get my new blog up and running, about a couple of weeks as I'm away on holiday next week, and there will be some more seriously yummy freebies from me too.

Big hugs to you all
Boo x

2 comments:

Sledgin said...

Don't spend too long on that new blog missus!

Get right back here soon!

Big enormous fat huge humungatron gigantic stupendous hugs - ME!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL & SAFE VACATION!!
See you when you get back & with your new Blog!!!!!!!!!
BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!