My Scrapbook Layouts

Thursday 26 July 2007

'Beauty Within' Pt 3


Here it is folks. Part 3 of my Extreme Makeover mega kit 'Beauty Within'. Have fun and send me your LO's. I'd love to show case them here.

Talking of layouts, check out Deb's (aka craZcat) fantastic LO using my frames. I love how she mixed them with another kit to get this great finish. Thanks for the link Debs, I love it. http://www.scrapbookflair.com/CraZcat3835/My_SuperHero

I must say a big thank you to you all for your fab comments re my little Bowling Kit. It was just a quickie in response to Kitties request for one but I'm so glad so many of you liked it. Again, I'd love to see your LO's so send them on to me at booboo6204@hotmail.co.uk

Now on to some more serious things. You KNOW how much I love reading all your comments but someone pointed out recently that they'd been getting popups whilst on my blog. It seems a nasty cookie has attached itself to my comments box and whilst it doesn't always show up, it may do so to prevent you getting it on your blog, please don't open the comments section here. Instead, please leave your comments on my CBox or on 4shared or email me just until I manage to get rid of the little blighter. Many thanks to all those who gave me tips on what to look for and how to deal with it. Hopefully, and thanks to all of you, the problem will soon be dealt with. Keep your fingers crossed..... lol.

Ok, without further ado, here is your Pt 3. Part 4 next week.


and here are the LO's I mentioned in my last post done following Misty Cato's photo merge tut and using al those fab freebies I picked up last week.


Credits for the wonderful kits used are as follows.

LO 1~ Paper, ksharonkdesigns GC freebie kit. Overlay, Kirsty Wiseman, Dance. Photo Frame, LJD Freebie

LO 2~Paper, DCD Wild Tropic Freebie http://sugarinkstudio.blogspot.com. Cluster Phot Frames Template,Sabdesbois freebie.

LO 3~Papers and Frames by LJD Lilac Freebie

LO 4~Papers and Frame LJD LemonLime Freebie

LO 5~Paper and Frame by ksharonkdesigns, GC freebie kit. Kirsty Wisemans 'Pot Pouri' Overlay . Swirls by 'dados'.

LO 6~Paper 'Beauty Within' BooLand Designs, Frame LJD and stitching by Natali

LO 7~Paper by http://sugarinkstudio.blogspot.com. DCD BitterSweet. Stiched Frames by Natali.

Thank you all for sharing your wonderful talents with me.

Hugs to all

Boo x

11 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you so much for your free work! We all appreciate it! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for beautiful part 3!!
Love the LO's!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for part 3. It's lovely!

Cra-Z-cat said...

thanks for more of beauty within.. also appreciate the mention of my superhero page i did using the frames in this kit.. much appreciated.. deb

Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting! Can't wait to open these packages -it's SO like Christmas! Thank you for your gifts, you give such delight.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for part 3 to this kit

Diane Rooney said...

Love your blog. Been looking for other UK craft/scrap bloggers. Will add yours to mine now so I can find you again. :)

PSharp said...

Part 3 is Beautiful. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

This Beautiful kit is just beautiful lol. Play on words there! But all kidding aside, thanks so much for sharing this great kit.

Myxi said...

Your layouts are gorgeous. Thanks for part 3 of Beauty Within. :)

Modern-Day Ma said...

Great Stuff Boo!
i love the Extreme Makeover Kit!
great elements and papers!