My Scrapbook Layouts

Wednesday 25 July 2007

Mini Kit 'Ten~Pin Bowling' Freebie



Hello everyone,
Well, I've been overwhelmed with all your fantastic comments and I can hardly believe I have passed 10,000 hits. Well done to you guys and a huge big Thank You.

Now, Kittie asked me for a Bowling kit for her little daughter who is learning to play so I whipped up this little mini kit for you all in between my mega 'Beauty Within' kit. Hope you like and if you have any suggestions for new kits, please let me know. Not everything is shown in the preview. The colours were based on the wooden runs and the white and red traditional to the pins. I havn't forgotten the 'Heritage' one. I'll be working on that over the next few days.


I've got some LO's to pop on too that I did following Misty Cato's photo merge tut and using some of the fab freebies I've picked up this week so they will be here soon.

It's nearly 2.30am, it's raining cats and dogs again and I'm off to bed with a little prayer for all those stuck down South with these horrible floods. I hope it eases up soon for you guys.

Oh, nearly forgot, big Hi to all of you who left me messages on my map and guest book and for those of you who pointed out how close you are to me, wow, its great to know you are there, thanks and hugs to you all....

Boo x
Mini 'Ten~Pin Bowling' kit here





16 comments:

PSharp said...

Thank you for the great bowling kit.

Maria said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Joy said...

How cute.. thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

i have several bowling pics... this kit is perfect for them...thanks.
-sheryl

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Cute!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Now I want to take the kids bowling so I can use it. lol Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I just love this kit. Thanks so much for this great kit. Hope that you have a great day.

mom2triplets04 said...

Love this. Thank you so much.

-tnchick- said...

I like this - as someone else said - now it's time to go bowling! =) Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog so just wanted to say Hi and thanks for sharing your freebies. I hope you don't mind but I am adding you to my fab places to visit :)

My favourite colour is red and I just have to go grab your red'n'black kit. Thanks so much x

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the adorable Bowling Kit!!!

Anonymous said...

these are so cute! all three of my boys bowl every week, I have some photos that need scrapping, this will be perfect!

cherylzyx said...

Thank you for part 3!

Anonymous said...

Thank you... will be great for my Bf and her family that all are into bowling....

Momof3inGA

Anonymous said...

so cute! thank you so much :)

Anonymous said...

No wonder they're freebies. All the links are dead.