My Scrapbook Layouts

Tuesday 24 July 2007

Tagged by Selena

Yipeeeeeeee, I've been tagged for the first time. Ok, so Selena tagged everyone but I'm one of those everyone so Selena, here are your answers and I'm taging EVERYONE too....
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

Yes, Saint Bernadette, thanks to my granddad and BooBoo by my Uncle after Yogi’s little friend.

2.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

Today, when I saw the washing up………… Ok, so it wasn’t really crying but I felt like it lol

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?Sometimes. My handwriting changes with my moods

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?Corned beef

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?Yes, three. Danny 25, Mike 22 and Elly 8

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?Yes. I like me. I think I’m pretty nice to be around (most of the time)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?I do sometimes, but I just can’t pull it off…..

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?Yes. Leave them alone. I don’t want to go through having them out. I heard it hurts.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?NO WAY. I’m scared of heights and of losing my legs and of hitting my head on the ground and of……. Lets just stay on the ground.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?Crunchy nut cornflakes. Fruit and Fibre.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?Nope, are you supposed to?

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?Everyone tells me I am. Yeah, I guess I am but on the inside, I sometimes crumble….

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?Anything with toffee or caramel, mmmmm

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?Their eyes and then their smile. Oh, and men’s bottoms hehe

15. RED OR PINK?Pink. Never thought I’d hear myself say that but red too. Liverpool FC forever
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My negativity. I think I’m being positive but other peoples faces tell me I’m not…. sigh

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?My Grandma. I adored her. We were like best friends. She was so damned cool. And my boys. They are both in the Army so I don’t get to see them much.

18. WHO DO YOU WANT TO TAG WITH THIS QUIZ?Everyone!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?Blue Jeans and white trainers (Asda specials)

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?Jay’s fantastic Chilli!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?Silence

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?Hmmmm, blue, bright light blue. I like blue (Except Everton)

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?Roast dinner, roses, lilac trees, my kids and Jay.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THEPHONE?My mum, today.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?Naturally, she’s a red, like me lol!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Baseball (AROD is yummy) Golf (did I just say that?) Tour de France (or that??) I’ll even watch the tennis again (maybe)

27. HAIR COLOR?Light to chestnut brown with blond highlights

28. EYE COLOR?Hazel

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?Nope. Thanks to the Extreme Makeover I had laser eye treatment. I was scared pantless though and even the thought that my bum was in the same seat as Ewan McGregors didn’t help. I cried like a baby and got told off….. hehe

30. FAVORITE FOOD?Roast Dinner. I could eat roast spuds forever…

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?Happy endings. I’m a big wuss. I can’t cope with scary stuff. I hide behind cushions at Dr Who.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?Shrek 3 with Elly. It was fun but not as good as Shrek 1 (are they ever?) I love films and have a huge collection

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARINGBeige

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?I used to love each season for its own sake but these days we seem to have only one and its Winter so give me Summer any day.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?Both – but love hugs x

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?Rhubarb crumble and custard

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?I haven’t got a clue coz this is my first tag??? Will it be YOU?

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?Mmmm?

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?A plague on your houses by ….someone…. Its set in 1348 and is a detective story. I’m loving it. Thanks for lending it to me mum. I love Wilbur Smiths Egypt series and the Christian Jaqu books too. In fact, I love reading.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?my mouse???

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V LAST NIGHT?Golf, Cricket and Tour de France. Did I mention its not my tv, oh no, it’s Jays tv so Jay gets to say whats on it lol

42. FAVORITE SOUND?Elly laughing.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?Beatles (if I have to pick one, can I not have the Cure instead???)

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?America. Michigan. I lived there for a whole 7 weeks.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?You’d have to ask Jay about that???

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?Waterloo, which is just outside of Liverpool

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?Yours
Well, that was fun. Ok, so now you're all tagged. Send me a link so I can see what you answer.


I've been working on some little lo's using all the fab freebies I've collected this week so I'm hoping to get them up over the nest day or two. Also, I wanted to say again a very big thank you to all of you for your great comments. Welcome to those of you who have visited for the first time, I hope you'll call again.


Some of you left some suggestions for me and I will be looking into those and seeing what I can do. do keep your comments and suggestions coming. You know how I love to read them.

Big hugs and special thanks to Selena for tagging me. I've been dying to have a go on one of those tags..... lol.

Boo x

4 comments:

Ms Kittie said...

I would love to a kit about Bowling. My 7year old is learning to bowl and I have looked everywhere for a kit with now luck.

Sledgin said...

Great answers hun!
Thanks for taking up the challenge!

huge hugs x selena

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online overnight side effects of xanax pills - buy xanax online reviews

Anonymous said...

site explain xanax high - xanax dosage green pill