My Scrapbook Layouts

Sunday 22 July 2007

'Beauty Within' Pt 2

Good morning dear Scrappers,
Well, it's a beautiful morning, the sun is shining, the air is warm and today feels like a summer holiday should feel. After yesterdays downpour, this is very welcome. But hey, this is England and our weather is known for it's unpredictability so lets make the most of this sunshine while we can...... lol.

I've rolled up my jeans, whipped off my wollen socks and and got a nice 4 knot hankie ready for my head.... what do you mean you thought only bald men wore those??? you should see my beautiful new 'brow reduction' courtesy of Extreme Makeover (uk)..... it 'increased..... lol.

Anyway, while I grab some rays, here's pt 2 of my Extreme Makeover Kit, 'Beauty Within' for you all to grab and enjoy. Pt 3 will be up on Friday of this week as this kit turned out to be five lots of downloads. Ain't that just like me.....hehe.

Tons of hugs and keep that love coming, it has lifted me higher then any Extreme Makeover could have done. Thank you all you wonderful people.

Boo x


Beauty Within pt2 a here

Beauty Within pt2 b here


P.S. Hey, while I think about it, why don't you guys shower me with some suggestions of things 'you' would like to see here. Just post your ideas in the comments section here or in my chat box and lets see what I can come up with. Now that's a challenge I like the sound of..... or have I just bitten off more then I can chew lol???

20 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

thank you so much . i have looked for just the right kit to scrap a picture of my girlfriend and then i seen this and new it was perfect. thank you again
dodo

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the awesome part 2!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beauty of a kit! Can't wait to see what all is inside!
My only suggestion would be to continue on as you have been, what you've been doing to date has been simply delightful. Thank you for all.

Anonymous said...

This is lovely. Thanks so much for the next part.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I love this kit!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am new to your blog but what I have seen so far is just terrific. Thanks so much for Beauty within. I love to see flowers and swirls and just a varity of pretty elements. You can always change the look of a kit with the different elements. Thanks again, your work is beautiful and it is so nice of you to share.

Anonymous said...

This kit is so beautiful! And I love the Selena QPs. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME, I can now do a mini album for a friends wedding last month...all black and red...thank you soooo much!

patchas said...

I am also new to your blog, and I sure like what I see. Thank you so much for this beautiful kit. I am very much into Heritage scrapping right now, so would love to see something along those lines.

Joanna said...

Thanks a lot for the gorgeous kit.

Anonymous said...

I really like the bold sophistication of this kit. I have a series of black and white pictures that I can't wait to use with this kit. Thank you so much for sharing.

PSharp said...

Awesome kit. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Hey great blog...I am totally new to digital scrapbooking and already addicted...but...waahhh.....I cant find any French or UK patriotic bits and pieces....and would love to. anyway, love what you are doing and will be sure to be back!!
Kylie

Anonymous said...

Thought I'd share a page i did of my granddaughter using your frames Beauty Within kit..
Rebecca is such a great photogenic subject!!
thanks for sharing all your creativity.. if it weren't for you and other designers my pages would be very boring!!! This page can also be found at

http://www.scrapbookflair.com/CraZcat3835/My_SuperHero/page1

Thanks again.. Deb (dsampson0313@gmail.com)

Anonymous said...

Just love your Beauty Within kit.

Have you checked out the number of downloads of each part of the kit recently. Wow! Really busy.

Thank you so much.

Lots of luv

Chris

Tammy Dunlap said...

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Myxi said...

Thank you for part 2 of Beauty Within. This is a really lovely kit. :)

Nettebar said...

I love the colors! Will go very well with my gothic scrapbooking! I can't wait to use these in my layouts and I will definitely add a link to this one. Thank you

Anonymous said...

order xanax no prescription generic version of xanax - xanax overdose causing death