My Scrapbook Layouts

Friday 20 July 2007

Well, I'm 'capped'.......

....as my dear old Grandad used to say. A proper Yorkshire (or Lancashire.... or somewhere....) saying.

It means I'm totally overwhelmed, amazed, nothing to top it, gobsmacked. Check it out, today my little freebie was voted best at http://digifree.blogspot.com/. I'm still in a state of wonderful shock. Thank you all for making my day. Thanks Maria for listing me and to you all. x

Now, Carin (hope I've spelt that right hun?!) asked me about my True Original You LO in my side bar. The subject is ofcourse, my beautiful daughter, Elly. The background I used Carin was actually an 'IStock' royalty free photo of a coloured fractal. I loved the colours and wanted to create a LO with lots of 'white space' and it just seemed perfect. The grunged wordart overlay was a freebie and I've tried but cannot find the original kit I got it from so I can't give credit to the creator (if thats you...... PLEASE contact me so I can give proper credit) Anyway Carin, hope that answers your question and if you have any more, please ask away.... x

Selena hun,
OMG, you saw me in a state of undress, no face on, literally lol......I gotta say, it's very surreal seeing yourself being operated on or on tv, weird......... lol. xx

Well guys, Thank you all again for popping by. Part two of Beauty Within will be here on Sunday so come back and grab it then. Meanwhile, please, please, please, send me some of your LO's, I'm dying to see what you guys do with my stuff. And send your friends here too.

Big hugs to ya'all
Boo x

No comments: