My Scrapbook Layouts

Thursday 19 July 2007

'Beauty Within' Freebie Mega Kit

As promised Ladies. Part One of my new kit 'Beauty Within' is here for your pleasure. I hope you like. Don't forget, if you use any of it please do send me a link or better still, the work you have done so I can showcase it here. I'd love to see what you do. Email me at booboo6204@hotmail.co.uk and if you get chance, do leave a little love, you know how much I love reading your messages.
For the story on how this kit came about, read my previous post.

Thanks a lot and enjoy..... Part two soon....

Part One

PartOne a here

Part One b here
Hugs

Boo x

14 comments:

Kittenb said...

this is so gorgeous!!!! Thank you a million times!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow what an awesome kit..thanks for sharing it with us..you rock girl!!!..I will post it on my freebie list..big Hugs

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Awesome!!!!
TY so very much for the first part!!!!!

PSharp said...

Your kit is fantastic. Thank you for part 1.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks a bunch for this great kit! Your story behind it is very cool too! This is the first time I've been to your blog, and I love the background of the LO of your daughter (Elly?) On the left...how did you make that swirly thing? I couldn't find any credits...Ihope you'll let us know on your blog!Thanks again for sharing--your LOs are awesome!

Anonymous said...

This kit looks really interesting, can't wait for part 2, thank you

Maria said...

Guess what? You have the most popular freebie today! Take a look at digifree.blogspot.com

Maria

Anonymous said...

so neat, thank you

alleycat said...

Oh WOW ! This kit is awesome !
Thanks so much for sharing !

Melberry said...

Extraordinary kit, Boo. Thanks for this wonderful gift!

Sledgin said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

I knew your face was SOOOO familiar!

Now I know why! I watched the episode of Extreme Makeover that you were on and I cried like a big girl when you and your mum came out! You both looked gorge!

How fantastic for you both! I remember it was such a tough journey though, you are both so brave!

Love the new layouts and the new kits! Huge hugs fat hugs x

Selena x

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing it. I'm posting a link to here on my blog for today as well.

Myxi said...

Thanks so much for these two parts of Beauty Within. :)

ApriltheScrapaholic said...

Love this kit..so bold and beautiful...thanks you so much for sharing....I'll send a layout when I get to make one..thank you so much.