My Scrapbook Layouts

Wednesday 18 July 2007

Big Thank you and New Kit News

Wow................

I am blown away with all of your wonderful comments on my little Treasure box for our fabulous Selena. Selena hun, your comments both here and on your blog have brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much and believe me when I say, the pleasure in creating this little gift for you and all of our Scrapbooking community was entirely mine. Does this mean I can snag that fab blinkie now hehe.....? To late, I already did. :-)

To all of you who visit me here in BooLand, I hope you enjoy your time with me and I truly appreciate the beautiful comments left for me, it makes doing this so much more fun. If you get a chance and use any of my work, please post it to me, I'd love to 'showcase' it here.

Ok, I promised you on my last blog some interesting (well, I think it is lol) news and something rather special.

A year ago today, yes the 18th, I got the date wrong (doh!) My Mum and I completed a journey we had never expected to be on. It was an experience of a lifetime and something we will never forget. I wanted to share the anniversary of that moment with all of you by creating a brand new Mega Kit.
The kit is called Beauty Within

I chose this name because the one thing I realised a year on is that true beauty comes from within. It's so much more then how you look. Everything you do, say and feel shows your true beauty and it shines through your smile, your eyes, your actions.
The kit will be available in 4 parts (I hope) over the next four weeks and the first download should (if 4shared behaves itself) be up tomorrow some time so please come back for part 1.

Meanwhile, here's a preview of the full kit and the story of why I created it. Enjoy and if you have any questions, please ask.

Once again, Thank you all for making this the most enjoyable thing I've ever done (well almost hehehe)

Hugs to all

Boo x















4 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

The previews of your kit are amazing!!!!!
TY in advance for sharing it & the story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How wonerful. I wish my mom and I could do something like that. It would be a chance for healing and coming closer together for us. Great kit that you came up with too. I can't wait to dowload it.

Thanks
Tabatha

Shell said...

Oh wow you were on that show! I watch it every chance I get. Now I'll pay extra close attention to see if I spot your episode. Great freebies Thanks!

Karla said...

Thank you for this absolutely gorgeous kit!