My Scrapbook Layouts

Monday 16 July 2007

Somthing Special for Selena.......

....and all of you of course.

As many of you know, Selena, our mighty Freebie Hunter, is finally planning something really special..... a baby.....!

I wanted to make something for her, a little Thank you for all she does for us Scrap-a-holics but I wanted it to be good for pretty much everyone so its 'Family' themed rather then 'Baby' themed.

I'm not giving anything else about it away. You'll just have to download and open the Treasure Box.... hehehe.

Have fun, enjoy and if you get a chance, leave a little love. I LOVE reading all your great messages.

Here ya go

Selena's Treasure 1

Selena's Treasure 2

Selena's Treasure 3

Now for some other news......

A year ago today (almost) 17th July, my Mum and I had a very special experience and I want to celebrate the anniversary of that date with all of you. I won't say what it was just yet other then it was extreme-ly RED, to say the least, you will have to come back tomorrow to find out what it was all about but I'm sure you'll be glad you did. There will be something rather special for you all.

.....and finally, a little layout I made of Elly's trip to see Shrek, her treat for getting such a super dooper school report. Hands up all you who thought the first Shrek was the best??? Still, this one had its moments and that cat still gets my funny bone. Harry Potter next and the Simpsons, looking forward to that.


Well, thats if from me for now so, until tomorrow, take care and have fun with your Treasure Boxes.

Hugs to all (especially Selena)

Boo x




17 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Journey To Our Baby Sister.... said...

Thank you so much for the great freebies in the treasure box....they are beautiful!!!

Cindy L

Anonymous said...

Awesome treasure box! Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous gift with us!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely gift for Selena! and thank you for sharing it with all of us.

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

Sledgin said...

WOW! I am so touched and flattered! Today has been a very difficult day and I have just popped online and saw your message. You have lifted my heart and I thank you from the bottom of it. You a true angel! What a wonderful gift!

Thank you so much!

Selena x

Rhonda said...

What a beautiful gift for Selena...and you were so kind to share it with us. Thank you :)

momto4boys said...

thanks so much for sharing your talents with us, very sweet of you really!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Wow what a awesome gift for Selena!!!

She is such a wonderful person & even sent me here to check out your awesome blog!!!

I've put you in my favs to visit you everyday as I do her!!!

TY so very much for sharing all your awesome creations!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you for sharing this gift for Selena. Can't wait to see what it is!

Anonymous said...

Your work and the quotes on these are both priceless. Colours are divine and so cheerful. Thank you!

Monique said...

How sweet! What a very kind thing to do for Selena and for giving away the kit to us. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, secret treasure! Can't wait to open the chest and see what I got - if it's Booland treasure, I know it has to be fantastic - thanks for sharing this with all of us!!!

Ode said...

What a marveleous gift. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, what a great thought. Yeah the scrapbooking community is like a big family, we celebrate, pray and mourn things together. Thanks for sharing this absolutely glorious kit with us.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the treasures you created for Selena. I can't wait to open them up. xxxx Mo in the west of Ireland

grambie said...

What a momentous occasion to give homage to Selena with this fabulous treasure chest. I cannot express how each one made me feel as I read your compelling journaling. So beautiful is each factor of your gift of love that all together they are simply spellbinding. Thanks for giving of your time, talent, and thanks to Selena with this lovely treasure. I am greatly honored to accept these treasures of imagery to family. Awesome design. My 1st visit to your blog. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO