My Scrapbook Layouts

Thursday 12 July 2007

LilacSmiles Freebie Kit

Hello Everyone,

Well, I don't know if it was me, the internet, my CS3 or something in the stars but yesterday I had a horrible 'puter day. Nothing would work, everything kept crashing and no amount of me cusing at the thing frightened it into action. Nope, it was deader then a rusty door nail (is there such a thing???)
But today, we have lift off so without further ado, here's my next freebie, as promised. It's called LilacSmiles and was inspired by my daughters 'girly' top. I just loved the colour and pattern and couldn't resist creating a kit themed on it. Hope you all like and if you get to create with it, please do send me a link so I can see what you've done, oh, and I'd be a real happy little bunny if you found time to leave me a little love. Thanks and Enjoy............


LilacSmilesPapers here
LilacSmilesEmbelleshments here

And for those of you who don't want the whole kit but would like the QP's.... here they are....


QP1 here
QP2 here

Here are some of my layouts using the kit.




Thats all for now folks. Hey, when you've finished here why don't you pop on over to JulieO's at Stone Accents and check out her new gallery, it's awesome. Well done from me hun.... super job, now, when are you gonna work on mine......? LOL

Hugs
Boo x

Oh, before I go, a special 'Thanks' to the wonderful gals who listed my freebies. What a thrill to go freebie hunting and find my little offerings there amoungst the greats so Thank you very much. You do an awesome job. xx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely kit and pages. I don't have much lilac in my collection so this will be well used.

Anonymous said...

simply WOW.. this kit is so lovely.. i'm gonna grab tonight for sure.. thanks for the lovelies!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit,

Anonymous said...

This kit is truly beautiful. Thank you for sharing these fantastic graphics.

Inma said...

It's a nice shade of lilac and it makes a great kit with green. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. :)

The layouts with your daughter are wonderful, thanks so much for sharing them with us. :)

And so sorry about your problems with CS3. I hope there are no more of them, they can become a real headache. :)

Best wishes. :O)

Angel's Imaginations said...

Thank you so much! Such a beautiful kit.

PSharp said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful kit.

Peggie said...

Thank you for this beautiful Kit.

Anonymous said...

I opened this kit yesterday and I have to say how wonderful the papers are!! Thank you so much!

grambie said...

I am just browsing today and just had to tell you that I definitely enjoy reading your blog. Love your design that has the aura of sereness, yet still have that whimsical touch. Your wordart on your page scraps are awesome. They just touch the heart as it brings smiles upon my face. I adore viewing your layout along with the fact that you use multiple photos so elegantly within your designs. I definitely will come again. Leavin LUV!