My Scrapbook Layouts

Monday 9 July 2007

New Layouts


I've been spending so much time learning CS3 and putting together a new blog site for my daughter that I've hardly had time to do any actual layouts.... lol.
So......... today I grabbed a little down time and with the help of some of the wonderful freebies I get from you lovely ladies I put together a couple of LO's.
The first one is Elly at my little nephews Christening trying so very hard to keep those rings on her arms.
Determination

Credits: Template~Belt by Ikea Goddess. Papers~ Botanical Garden by Danielle Engebretson Designs


The inspiration for the next LO came from my daughters top. I love the patterne and colours of it and she looks soooooo girly in it, not like her at all, she's such a tomboy. I couldn't resist creating some papers to go with the pics. Keep your eyes open as this is in the process of becoming my next freebie kit.

LilacSmiles

Credits~ Template by Fryske. Bent Photo Frame, Commercial Use by Lara Payton. Papers~ LilacSmiles by BooLandDesigns


No comments: