My Scrapbook Layouts

Saturday 7 July 2007

All present and correct.....

Ok, after nearly 24 hours I have finally managed to repair all the broken links. That was a very frustrating time..... lol..... 4 shared were sooooooooooooo slow and then I kept crashing and would have to start all over again and God help me if I dared try and do something else at the same time...... oh no....... total shut down and the end of the world as we know it was a very real possibility.... lol.

Anyway, all links to my freebies are now fixed and in future, please, stop me before I get so carried away that just one kit contains 14 files....... Yeah, next time I make a Mega Kit, you guys are getting it 'daily' lol.

For the freebies go to my side bar or the relevent blog. Thanks and enjoy.
Boo x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).