My Scrapbook Layouts

Friday 25 May 2007

Elly reads her School Book

Every night, Jay calls Jess (his daughter) to say Goodnight and it's become something of a tradition between them for him to read to her just as he always did, continuity, they say, is good for kids and I agree. Anyway, even though Jess is now 12 she still looks forward to her bedtime story just as Jay looks forward to reading it to her, it's their special time together.

The other night when Daddy (Nando) called Elly, I popped my head round her bedroom door to see how things were going only to find her reading a bedtime story to him. It was so funny to watch and so sweet too. She read with such intensity, pointing to the pictures as if Daddy could see them. So, I thought Daddy and her Grandparents might like to see her read some more......

She is reading a book about Vanessa Mae, the trendy cool violinist, at school and since we have a lot of violin and piano music around the house these days (both Jay and Jess play) I thought it quite appropraite. Not forgetting that Daddy plays the drums and big brother Mikey plays the guitar, we are quite the musical family.... lol.

So, after yesterdays blast with the vocals, here's part one of Elly's musical story. For Grandma and Grandad, I'll try and get a written version so you can translate and know what she's saying when I post part two.....



That's all for now folks. I may pop back later to post some more but otherwise, have a good one, oh, and before I forget, Nando, what do you mean, 'You're stuck' you daft thing? Post a message and explain lol....

Bye for now
Boo xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Elly! Thank you very much for your reading. I am waiting to see how the book ends so don't forget to send in the next video. Grandma and Grandad LOVE your videos and pictures and they can't wait to see more of you. They love you very, very much. All my love, hugs and kisses for you! I LOVE YOU!!!! DADDY