My Scrapbook Layouts

Thursday 24 May 2007

A Treat for Thursday






Oh yes indeed......
Little Miss RockStar decided to give me an impromptu 'concert' yesterday afternoon and I have to say, it was fantastic. This child is normally pretty camera shy so when she asked if I could film her 'concert', naturally, I jumped at the chance.

Please accept my apologies for the shaking camera and raukous laughter in the background. I'm afraid I couldn't help myself, the tears were literally 'streaming' down my face....

Anyway, here ya go, have fun.... Oh, and before I forget, Elly actually wrote these songs herself, hows that for a future star in the making?!



Now, come on guys, was that not the best little concert you've seen in a long time? I am still laughing uncontrollably, especially when she gets to the bit 'oh oh, nothings gonna work with me....' I wonder where she picked that little line up from???

Anyway, on with the rest of today and first up, lets get it out of the way....

I'm gutted



How could this happen?
I felt both teams looked totally shattered but I have to say that Liverpool goal was a beauty. Anyway, if you must read more about it, here's the link, I can't bear to put it on my blog....
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601102&sid=a0pOzN49.HnQ&refer=uk

Now then. Yesterday I talked about travel and places of interest and I even set up a challenge to find the most interesting places.

Since its my blog (I am Queen of BooLand and my word IS Law) I'll go first and here is my contribution.

It's a place called Petra and I think its one of the most fascinating places ever. check out the movie clips (there are two of them, do watch both, they are quite different and both are really good) and let me have your thoughts on it. Would you go there?





Well folks, thats about all from BooLand today. Be sure to check back tomorrow for more 'Daily Doses' of Elly and whatever else might be going on. See you then, you have a good one now.

Hugs
Boo xx

No comments: