My Scrapbook Layouts

Tuesday 29 May 2007

A quick note

Just to let you know....
It's a Bank Holiday weekend over here in Britland so I've been very busy with the family. My sons lost their Grandfather earlier this week and are over to attend his funeral tomorrow. As you can imagine, the place is pretty sombre.

We have Jess over from tomorrow for the week and Jay has planned lots of activities for us. Hopefully, I'll get some good photos and maybe a movie clip or two as well.

I am also very busy trying to learn my cs3 and am hoping to create some scrapbook freebies for all my Blog friends by the weekend.

Meanwhile, I havn't forgotten you all and will update BooLand with some Elly clips and photos soon.

Until then, hang tight. Thanks for your understanding. Have a good one.
Hugs
Boo xx

No comments: