My Scrapbook Layouts

Tuesday 3 July 2007

Testing....testing....CS3



I've been really busy working and learning how to get the most from my CS3. Recently I was delighted to be asked to test some Actions for Laurie over at Digiscraptoolbox. I tested her latest Crochet It Action which takes any rastersized shape and creates a beautiful crocheted stitch around it's edge.

Laurie has just added a further two stitches to this action so now you can try out tiny, med and large stitches to suit your needs. It works a treat in CS3 and is sooooo easy to use you will want to use it over and over.



Here's what I made earlier just using a colouring page from Elly's colouring book. I think it turned out fab.

Run on over to Digishoptoolbox.com now and grab an action for yourself. You'll be hooked in no time.... you'll find the link in the title of this blog. Have fun.

Boo x

No comments: