My Scrapbook Layouts

Monday 2 July 2007

It's been a while but.....

I've been so busy trying to create, upload and sort new movies and pics for you all that poor old blog has seriously missed out.

Anyway, first of all I wanted to share with you a QP I made for JulieO's challenge. I just love her work and really enjoyed having a go at this, my very first challenge.




Here's a quick look at her latest Eastern Spice kit which you can grab from her blog. (just click on JulieO's name for the link) Isn't it sumptious....



Ok,
Here is my next little freebie. It's called 'LimeGreen and Tangerine' and the inspiration came from a line in a Cure song called Wrong Number. It had to be done.... I'm a huge Cure fan but I thought this little kit was really fun, about as far away from your typical Goth style as you can get don't you think? lol. The fonts I used to make the alphas are all Robert Smiths fonts. How cool is that guys....?



The kit is another biggie so I have broken it down into managable zips for you. There are 14 folders in all so be sure to grab them all. You can find the link in the title of todays blog. (The link is working)


Hope you enjoy and please do leave a little love if you download. I love to get your comments. Thanks so much.

Boo x


Now then, for Daddy and the Family, here are some little goodies for you from Elly and I. We have a lot to catch up on as I have been very busy so these will be updated and added to over the next few days. Be sure to pop back often to check out whats new.....

First up, Elly's birthday which was a couple of weeks ago. We have a little video of her opening her gifts from us and of her birthday cake and some photos from the joint birthday party she shared with her cousins Harvey and Gabi.

Oh, and thank you Daddy for your lovely comment which thrilled Elly no end. Be sure to leave her some more as she really enjoyed getting that. x





Hope you enjoy.

Credits;- Doodle Frame... K Pertiet freebie
Photo Actions..Commercial Use.. Michelle Pearson
Bent Photo Action...Commercial Use..Lara Payton
Many thanks x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for the Tangerine Kit, it's beautiful. I love the colors. I'm a beginner but will try to do it justice. I post my scrapbook pages at the website below.