My Scrapbook Layouts

Wednesday 4 July 2007

Happy 4th July and a Freebie

Links now working.
(if you have any problems grabing this from here, please try over on the freebie side bar. I have checked links and they should be fine now but hey, ya never know.... lol)

A little late in the day I know but here's a little something for all you guys out there celebrating the 4th July. Hope you have a good one.

Contents include 3 softly grunged theme papers. A complete USA alpha, patterned ribbon with star embelleshment and 1 cardboard theme star.
If you download, I'd appreciate a little comment

Embelleshments
Papers

7 comments:

PSharp said...

Awesome kit. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your lovely patriotic kit! Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

i love your preview but when tried to download recieved error message

seanymph said...

I love this kit and am not able to download it. It has an error msg. and wont let me :(

Anonymous said...

I got it now, thank you very much. The kit is great, and so are you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

i was able to download the embellishments but still couldn't get the papers

Peggie said...

This is beautiful. Thank you.