My Scrapbook Layouts

Wednesday 23 May 2007

Woeful Wednesday..... NOT.......



After hours, yes, HOURS, of trying to learn the lingo of htlm, codes and the like and having failed miserably I have decided that in BOOLAND, Wednesdays shall hence forth be known as

Da dada Da DERRRRRRRRRRRR............

Wait for it............

Wopper Wednesday

In honour of My Jay, who knows I am a wopper and still puts up with me, and for all you good folk out there who have somehow 'happened' upon this strange land of mine, all Wednesdays from now on shall contain, amoungst other things, something funny, very funny, as funny as I can find, and sometimes, there might be more then one of these 'funnies'.

Here's the first for WOPPER WEDNESDAY



Now that you all have your Wopper Wednesday smiles on..... on with the rest of what I have for you today.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm still trying to come to terms with this 'blog' lingo. I had hoped to add a nice coloured background and change the layout of my blog template from a 2 column to a 3 coloumn (it just fits on the page better I think). Anyway, at the moment I haven't quite got the coding right, though I did manage to turn all the text a very pretty pink??? So, for now, you will all have to bear with me while I tweak away until I get it right and feel happy with it.

Still, it's not bad for someone who's a complete pc illiterate is it?!

Along my travels through cyber space on my quest to find new and interesting things for you all to look at I did manage to find some goodies, the first of which I have posted above. I plan to include lots of funnies like that but I also wanted to bring some culture to my little world.

I've always wanted to travel to far off distant places filled with ancient wonder and mystery so...... another of my little plans is to include once a week something of interest to do with travel and history and in fact, anything that I think may be of interest that fits this little space. I hope you'll all enjoy them as much as I do.

That reminds me, Nando (Elly's Dad) and I once had a competition to see who could get to the most places on our 'Places to visit' wish list first. These days I think we've both realised thats not gonna happen any time soon so, here's a new challenge, for Nando and indeed anyone wishing to join in....

Send me a link to a video or web page of a really interesting place you'd like to visit and especially photos of trips you may have made to such places and I will showcase them here on my blog.

Hey, what are you waiting for guys, how easy could this be, get surfing and get posting...... Virtual Travel, its the way of Tomorrow.... lol

Finally, the bit I know most of you are waiting for, our little daily dose of Elly. Todays clip was taken on Monday afternoon after school. One of those rare days when it was warm enough for shorts. I couldn't resist catching Elly engrossed in her 'creation'. Apparently, she was making something for me, a sculpture??? Anyway, it is now 'sculptured all over the grass. I'm not sure if its finished, you can never tell with these artists can you.

Anyway folks, without further ado.... here it is.

No comments: